Summary: Are you looking for an easy, quick and affordable way to seamlessly convert SJ4000 MOV to GoPro Studio best supported format so that you can edit SJ4000 MOV in GoPro Studio without hassles?
GoPro Studio is a great piece of video editing software, especially for two reasons: firstly, it’s straight-forward and easy to use, and secondly, it’s available for free. For our RC hobbyists, we use GoPro Studio a lot for our GoPro camera footage. There are great features such as “Flux”. But for those who has the Mobius Camera, or other non-GoPro camera, you can also use GoPro Studio for editing.
GoPro Studio is compatible with “GoPro, Canon, Nikon and other constant frame rate H.264 .mp4 and .mov formats”, but what can you do if you’d like to edit videos from other cameras? The problem is if you try to import the video files straight from these cameras, GoPro Studio won’t accept them. This is because the format is not supported. That’s why SJ4000 MOV fails to import to GoPro Studio.
To achieve your goal, I found Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac can get the job done after trying several apps on the market. This video app is an all-in-one video converter, editor and even video player compatible with Mac OS X Yosemite. With its built-in editing feature, it allows you to trim clips, crop videos, add effects, insert subtitles and etc. Plus, it is easy-to-use and offers some unbeatable features like batch conversion and customized output settings.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
How to import SJ4000 MOV to GoPro Studio?
Step 1: Download and have a quick installation. The trial version will have a watermark on your converted files. Except for that, there are no time limitation, no virus, and no unnecessary bundle apps while downloading. After that, click “Add Video” button to load your SJ4000 MOV files. You can load several files at once thanks to “Add from folder” button.
Step 2: Click the “Format” bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get “HD Video”. Choose “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” as output format.
Step 3: It’s optional to edit video files before converting. If you want to do some edit work, just hit the clip first, and then click “Edit selected task” button. As it’s shown to us, the edit function is sufficient for you to make your videos wonderful.
Step 4: Click “Convert” button on the bottom of the screen to start SJ4000 MOV to H.264 HD Video MP4 conversion process. The amount of time it takes will vary based on your system’s hardware and the quality settings you selected.
Conclusion: When the conversion is done, you can click “Open” button to get the generated video files. Now, you can edit SJ4000 MOV in GoPro Studio freely.
- Import Nabi Square HD 4K Video to Avid MC for Editing
- Convert GoPro Camera Video for Streaming to DVD Player
- Best Method to Convert AVI to PS4 for Playing
- Make Panasonic DMC-G7 4K MP4 Compatible with FCP X
- How to Fix MTS to Sony Movie Studio 10/11/12/13 Incompatible Issues?
- Best Way to Edit PJ275 1080/60p AVCHD in Premiere Pro
- Smoothly Play Canon/Panasonic/Sony MXF on VLC Player