The NX500 can still record 4K and UHD video (at 24p and 30p respectively) using the HEVC/H.265, though it cannot output clean video over HDMI. While it lacks the electronic viewfinder of its big brother, the NX500 still has a tilting 3″ Super AMOLED display with touch controls. Photos can be shared easily via the built-in Wi-Fi system with NFC capability. While the NX500 has no built-in flash, a small external one is included in the box. Maybe you ahve recorded some 4K H.265 videos from Samsung NX500. Today we give you the solution for encoding Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to any formats like MP4, MOV etc for better playing, editing etc.
Best Samsung NX500 4K H.265 Video Converter:
There are many programes for converting Samsung NX500 4K H.265 Video Converter. But here we only recommend you the best one - Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. It can easily convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to any popular formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, MPEG-2 etc for better playing or editing.
Key features of best Samsung NX500 4K H.265 Video Converter:
- Convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to any formats you need like H.264.
- Compress Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to 1080p video easily
- Convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to FCP, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, Windows Movie Maker etc
- Basic Samsung NX500 video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
If you want to convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 footage to other formats on Windows, you can get Pavtube HD Video Converter to help you.
Free download the best Samsung NX500 4K Video Converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.htm
A Step-by-step-guide to Convert Samsung NX500 4K video to any formats
Step 1. Add Samsung NX500 4K videos
Install and run the Video to Samsung NX500 4K Converter on your computer, then click “Add Video” button to browse and load your rvideos which you’ve transferred to your Windows PC.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4, .avi, wmv etc from “Common video” or “HD video”, or choose formats from “FCP”, “iMovie/FCE” etc.
A. The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
B. By clicking “Edit selected task” button, you can trim, crop the video, or add watermark, adjust effect, attaching subtitles for pre-editing your video files so that you can simplify your Samsung NX500 videos.
Step 3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 video to any video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files.
- Upload Samsung NX500 4K H.265/HEVC MP4 to Youtube/Facebook
- Compress DJI Phantom 4 4K videos to 1080p on Mac El Capitan
- Can Final Cut Pro X Edit DJI Phantom 4K video?
- Import and Edit Sony A6300 4K XAVC S to Avid Media Composer
- Tapeless MTS Workflow with Final Cut Pro 7
- Canon 5D Mark IV 4K Video Recording, Review, Editing
- Importing Canon XC15 4K to DaVinci Resolve on Mac