Canon EOS C700
The C700 captures motion via Canon’s Super 35mm CMOS sensor. Containing a pixel count of 4512 x 2376 and a dynamic range of 15 stops, the C700 records at the High Frame Rate of either 120 or 240 (2K only) frames per second. The pixel count is particularly interesting when you compare it to something like the ALEXA SXT line which only captures up to 4096 x 2637.
- Three model options: PL mount, EF mount and global shutter variant that shoots up to 4K (C700GS)
- Modular design
- 35mm CMOS Sensor, up to 4.5K (4512 x 2376) and dynamic range of 15 stops
- 240 fps (4K up to 120 fps)
- Anamorphic lens support
- In-camera ND filter with an extension mode of 8/10 stop.
- Lens mounts, Canon Log gamma, common looks and optimized workflow offers compatibility with other EOS models.
- 12V DC input XLR 4-pin, 2.5mm stereo mini-mini jack, MON. x2/SDI OUT x4, 12V DC and 12V DC output support
- Supports ProRes internal recording, CFast x2 simultaneous recording from Canon Log to Canon Log 3.
- ST.2084 monitoring.
Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13
Though Sony Vegas Pro 12/13 can be taken as native some 4K video like 4K XAVC editor, it refuse to read other 4K video formats like 4K ProRes which are excluded from the Sony Vegas compatible format list. Sony Movie Studio 13 does not support 4K ProRes well. So how to import Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes in Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13 for smooth editing?
Transcode Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13 best editable codec and format
You can use the best 4K video converter- Pavtube Video Converter. It saves you both the rending time and annoying incompatible format/codec issue. And all you need is to drag the Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes videos, choose Sony Vegas video format and start Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes video conversion for Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13. With it, you can transcode Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes video to MPEG-2 WMV for easy importing to all versions of Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13.
Not just 4K ProRes videos, this powerful video converter also can convert other SD/HD videos including 4K MTS/M2TS, 4K MXF, 4K AVCHD, 4K MKV etc to Sony Vegas Pro, Pinnacle Studio, Windows Movie Maker, PowerDirector, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro and more NLE supported format on Windows (Windows 10 included). What’s more surprising is that it can offer many personalized editing functions to edit the Canon EOS C700 4K videos before or after the conversion. Follow its step-by-step instruction below to learn how to encode Canon EOS C700 4K video files to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13 format and codec.
- Canon C700 4K ProRes/XF-AVC to Adobe Premiere for editing ǀ Canon C700 4K to Premiere Elements
- Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes to Instagram/Youtube/Vimeo ǀ Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes to DaVinci Resolve
Free download 4K ProRes to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13 converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
How to Encode Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13 format?
Step 1. Add Canon EOS C700 4K ProRes videos to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13
Launch the best 4K videos to Sony Vegas Pro converter. Click “File> Add Video/Audio” button to import 4K files, or directly drag and drop the files into this program.
Step 2. Select Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13 compatible format
Get the dropdown menu besides “Format” and then move your pointer to “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> “WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv)” as the output format from the profile list which is the Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13 compatible video format. You may also select Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13 supported MPEG-2, AVI or MOV.
Tip: You can adjust the video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video & Audio, Video Size, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface. Generally speaking, you may need to decrease bitrate to make smaller output video size.
Step 3. Start conversion
Click the “Convert” button, the 4K video converter will start encoding 4K files to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio 13 immediately. After the files are converted, tap the Open button to locate the converted files and bring them into Vegas Pro with best audio and video quality, edit, export or share.
With Pavtube Video Converter you can easily import all 4K videos into Sony Vegas 08/09/10/11/12/13, Vegas Movie Studio, Vegas Movie Studio Platinum, Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Pro Pack for editing.
- Tips for Importing and Editing Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV with Avid MC
- Canon 5D Mark IV 4K Video Recording, Review, Editing
- How to Import Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K Videos to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio?
- Can Final Cut Pro X Edit DJI Phantom 4K video?
- Import and Edit Sony A6300 4K XAVC S to Avid Media Composer