If you are a traveler or adventure, Phantom 4 4K will become your favorite photographic equipment. To take a wonderful documentary by yourself, and then watching the video on Youtube, also can share with your friend. Imagine this experience will be full of memories!
So you should to take Phantom 4 4K to Youtube Uploading. But you must realize that YouTube’s server keeps rejecting the Phantom 4 file. What should you do?
It is almost a tautology “do not try to upload from a video editor to YouTube”. They should make a very good video converter and they may also need have a good editor, and that still is no excuse to upload from the application. Because YouTube supports and recognizes videos files that are in the format of WMV, AVI, MOV, 3GP, MPEG, MP4, FLV, SWF, WebM and MKV (h.264). You should with a editor and converter tool to convert the Phantom 4 4K video formats support by YouTube.
Although there are numbered tools and utilities can convert and compress 4K videos, few of them can process at a fast speed. Featured with the most advanced converting technology.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate a professional Phantom 4 4K Video Converter is what you need.There are two basic issues Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to resolve: divide Phantom 4 4K files into shorter 15 min sections( YouTube has a 15 min limit in usual.); convert Phantom 4 4K video to a compatible file type .mov, .mpeg4, .avi, .3gp for YouTube. Another important, adjust the video bitrate, frame rate for Phantom 4 4K before putting to YouTube.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate the best YouTube converter
1. Convert to Youtube support Format: H.264, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4, etc. in order to to Youtube Uploading。
2. The multithreading accelerator that can convert video to YouTube speed by up to 6X times faster.
3. The success convert Phantom 4 4K video to the H.264 compression standard and offers twice the compression while still maintaining the same high quality.
4. Edit, enhance, and adjust subtitles, trim, merge, crop, rotate, watermark, change aspect ratio, volume brightness, saturation contrast, deinterlacing grayscale, special effects and more! Create the perfect Phantom 4 4K video with this powerful editing software.
what the Best Settings for Phantom 4 4K to YouTube upload
Here’s a summary of the give the best Phantom 4 4K uploading results on YouTube with audio and video specifications. to learn the best file format for Phantom 4 4K to YouTube uploading.
- Best format for YouTube: H.264, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4
- Aspect Ratio: Native aspect ratio without letterboxing (examples: 4:3, 16:9)
- Resolution:2160p (4k) (16:9) or 1440p (2k) recommended
- Audio format: MP3 or AAC preferred
- Frames per second: 30
- Maximum length: 10 minutes (we recommend 2-3 minutes)
- Maximum file size: 1 GB
The ways that Phantom 4 4K to YouTube upload
Step 1. Import Phantom 4 4K files
Copy the Phantom 4 4K files to your hard drive. Drag & drop video files MP4/MOV to the DJI 4K Video Converter after launching it. Or click the Add video button to locate the files you want to add.
Step 2. Select output format
Click Format bar to select an output format. To share your Phantom 4 4K files on YouTube, format from HD Video are all the proper formats. You can also press the Settings button to adjust the video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc to optimize the quality.
Step 3. Edit/Split Phantom 4 4K
Click Edit button and you can trim, crop or adjust the video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect of the movie you want.
Tip: If the video clips you’ve trimmed are still longer than 15 minutes, you can choose to split the long Phantom 4 4K into smaller parts so as to share on YouTube without limit. Click the Split icon in the main interface, and you can cut your files according to time length and file size.
Step 4. Start the conversion
Click “Convert” button to start encoding Phantom 4 4K files to formats for support uploading to YouTube. After the conversion, open button to get the exported files and then upload the converted Phantom 4 4K files into YouTube for sharing with your friends, families, and fans.
When you convert the Phantom 4 4K files already, then how to upload Phantom 4 4K files to YouTube?
Detailed Tutorial upload the Phantom 4 4K files to YouTube
Follow the next steps to upload the Phantom 4 4K files to YouTube.
1. Open the browser, and insert www.youtube.com on the search bar, register an account for free if you have not yet. Once you logged in, you will see your YouTube account name in the top side.
2. Click Upload button to open a new page.
3.There have two options: “Upload multiple files” from computer or “Record from webcam” to share your thoughts. To your convenience, you could drag and dropthe Phantom 4 4K files to the page to start uploading. Otherwise, you will choose files in computer from a pop-up file browser.
4. When you selected athe Phantom 4 4K files, you’ll see its progress as well as other options such as title, description, tags, privacy, license, etc. While the uploading is going, you could add extra videos by clicking “Add more videos” button. You could upload multiple the Phantom 4 4K files to YouTube at the same time.
5. Click to save the changed options and don’t close the upload page until the video has finished uploading.
6. When the upload process is finished, it costs some time for YouTube to the preparethe Phantom 4 4K files before publishing to the public.
7. You could always go to “My Videos” page to edit the video info, view the traffic statistics, add annotation or captions, and so on.
8. Go to the video page to share your Phantom 4 4K videos and view comments from others.
A small video for you reference. upload Phantom 4 4K files to YouTube
1. the videos are now being served up in a new VP9 codec format that may make the bandwidth requirements less hefty. The standard formats for YouTube uploaded videos are, at most2160p (4k) or 1440p (2k).
2. The web browser may affect your 4k success. Deleting your Safari browser’s cache or deselecting “Allow plug-ins”on your preferences page. Updating to the latest version of Safari and OS X Yosemite may help you view and upload these videos.