Summary: It displays the detailed steps required to convert Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC to QuickTime MOV for working with QuickTime Player beautifully without a glitch.
News-shooter was at Sony headquarters in New York as they introduced a new 4K playback deck for SxS memory cards, the PMW-PZ1, which will also copy cards to a USB-3 hard drive. The memory player has four 3G HDSDI outputs as well as an HDMI-2 4K output. Besides XAVC, it will handle a variety of formats (including HD) and will also take XQD and SD cards with adapters.
XAVC as Sony newly released recording format brings a brand new technology innovation to the HD world which offers professional photographers extremely amazing shooting videos. But you may be disappointed when playing Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC video clips on QuickTime media player on Mac since it does not support XAVC video format. You need convert Sony XAVC to QuickTime compatible MOV format first.
Tips: QuickTime supported formats:
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac (review) provides an easy and effective way to convert Sony XAVC to QuickTime MOV for QuickTime playback. With the inner decoder and recoder, this XAVC codec can be easily loaded and multiple presets are here for you to choose for your QuickTime media player. Before conversion, you can also do some simple editing on your videos, like trim, crop, add subtitles, adjust aspect ratio, etc to make your very own videos for enjoyment.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
How to convert Sony XAVC to QuickTime MOV?
Step 1: Download and have a quick installation. The trial version will have a watermark on your converted files. Except for that, there are no time limitation, no virus, and no unnecessary bundle apps while downloading. After that, click “Add Video” button to load Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC. You can load several files at once thanks to “Add from folder” button.
Step 2: Here, you need to choose what you want the output to be. Click “Format” drop-down list, and then select “Common Video>>MOV- QuickTime (*.mov)” as the best output format.
Step 3: Click “Settings” button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: When everything is done, you can take a preview by hitting “Play” button. If you are satisfied with the final result, you can click “Convert” button to finish the conversion work.
Conclusion: When the conversion is done, you can click “Open” to get your generated files. Now, you can enjoy Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC on QuickTime media player without any hassles.
- Compress Sony FDR AX-100 4K XAVC S Files with Wondershare Alternative
- Edit Sony Z100 4K XAVC in Sony Vegas 13
- Sony FS7 XAVC File Structure and FCP 7 Workflow on Yosemite/Mavericks
- Transform Sony F55 XAVC Footage to FCP X for Further Editing
- Panasonic HVX200A P2 MXF to Premiere Pro CS6 Troubles
- Edit Casio Exilim QV-R300 AVI Footage in Avid MC, FCP, Premiere
- How to Play MXF with VLC on Mac and Windows?